Have you held a full UK driving licence for at least one year with three or less penalty points?
Do you have any customer service or van delivery experience?
Does a fulfilling role in customer service interest you?
We are recruiting multiple customer delivery van driver positions for one of the four largest supermarkets in the UK. The position is part time only 5-hour shift with the following start times: 6AM or 5PM.
Customer Delivery Van Driver Job Highlights:
- Immediate start
- 5-hour shift
- Temporary position with permanent potential
- Weekly pay
- Paid holiday
- Weekend work required
- Pre-planned routes with loaded vans
- Training and Uniform provided
- On-site manager to support your ongoing training
£ 8.80 – £ 13.21 per hour (first 12 weeks)
£ 9.53 – £ 14.12 per hour (after 12 weeks)
Customer Delivery Van Driver Job Requirements:
- Full valid UK licence held for at least a year
- No more than 3 points (No TT99, DR10s)
- DBS application required
- Must work one weekend shift
- Six or more months of driving experience is an asset
- Time keeping skills are crucial
- Excellent communication skills
- Living within a commutable distance
If you are interested, please apply and an Integrated Solutions recruitment specialist will contact you.