Job DescriptionIntegrated Solutions are currently recruiting customer delivery van drivers for a number of roles for one of the UK’s largest home delivery retail stores. Our client has over 900 stores across the UK and is looking to expand further.
There are full time and flexible roles available for this 7-day operation. Good customer service is essential as it is a customer facing role. During your position as a customer delivery van driver, alongside actual delivery, the role does also include loading and unloading of the vehicle while supporting the shop floor during the quiet hours of the day.
If you have you held a full UK driving licence for at least 3 years, with 3 or less penalty points and you have some customer service or van delivery experience, then this might be the role for you!
Pay Rate: £ 9.75 per hour Customer Service Home Delivery Driver Job Requirements:
- Immediate start
- 37.5 hours per week
- Mornings, afternoons and early evenings
- 7 day operation
- Temporary position with permanent potential
- Weekly pay
- Paid holiday
- Training and Uniform provided
- Candidates must be over 23 years old
- Full valid UK licence held for at least 3 years
- No more than 3 points and no driving bans
- DBS application required (we can do this for you)
- 2 years van driving experience with one year being in London
- Excellent communication skills
- Living within a commutable distance
Do not miss this great opportunity! Please apply online today and an Integrated Solutions recruitment specialist will be in touch. If you’d prefer to get in touch today or have any further questions, please contact Christian on 02087027777 or [email protected]