Job DescriptionIntegrated Solutions are currently recruiting multiple customer delivery van drivers in Crawley for a number of positions for one of the top four supermarkets in the UK. Our client employs around 500,000 staff across the UK and are leaders in the online delivery industry.
We are looking for professional van drivers in Crawley to support their delivery operations. The position starts as a temporary post, and you will have the opportunity to move into permanent employment with our client following a successful 12-week performance review.
The ideal candidate will have had their licence for at least one year, have three or less penalty points, have excellent customer service skills and are available to work on weekends.
Weekend Customer Delivery Van Driver in Crawley Job Highlights:
- Short on-boarding process
- Temporary position with permanent potential
- Weekend work
- Weekly pay
- Paid holiday
- Pre-planned routes with loaded vans
- Training and Uniform provided
- On-site manager to support your ongoing training
Pay Rate: £ 8.70 – £ 13.09 per hour (first 12 weeks)
£ 9.30 – £ 13.84 per hour (after 12 weeks)
Weekend Customer Delivery Van Driver Crawley Job Requirements:
- Full valid UK licence held for at least one year
- No more than 3 points (No TT99, DR10s)
- Basic DBS application required
- Six or more months of driving experience is preferable
- Time keeping skills are crucial
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Living within a commutable distance
The Best Jobs In The Transport & Logistics Industry
Drive your career in logistics forward with Integrated Solutions!As the industry leader of the online delivery driver market, we work with some of the largest companies in the home delivery and transport markets, paving the way forward for 3.5T, 7.5T, PCV, Class 2 and Class 1 drivers to start a long standing career.
We have supported thousands of drivers to build a career, that we have worked with over the last 16 years. We look at your current situation, skills and needs and work hard to make sure you’re placed in a suitable and rewarding position. Let’s help you drive your career further!—