Job DescriptionWe are recruiting a number of customer delivery van driver in Gravesend for multiple positions for one of the top four supermarkets in the UK. Our client has over 700 stores across the UK and is always looking for great new candidate to support their operations.
The various positions offer both full time, part time and flexible roles. You will also have the opportunity to go permanent after a successful 12 week probationary period.
If you have a clean driving licence for at least two years, are interested in a fulfilling customer service role and like the idea of weekly pay with great work/life balance, then this job might be ideal for you!
Customer Delivery Van Driver in Gravesend Job Highlights:
- Immediate start
- Full time work
- Temporary position, with permanent potential
- Weekly pay
- Paid holiday
- Pre-planned route with loaded van
- Training and Uniform provided
- On-site manager to support your ongoing training
Pay Rate: £9.27 per hour
Customer Delivery Van Driver in Gravesend Job Requirements:
- Full valid UK driving licence held for at least two years
- No more than 6 points
- Valid passport or birth certificate required
- Valid DBS Application is required
- 6 months or more delivery driving experience is preferred
- Customer service experience is desirable
- Time keeping is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Living within a commutable distance