Job DescriptionIntegrated Solutions are currently recruiting bus drivers in Beddington for one the UK’s largest bus service providers in London. Our client operates from a number of depots in South and West London and are always looking to find professional bus drivers to support their operations. If you have bus driving experience, are looking for a full time job with good pay and can commit to early, middle and late shifts, this might be the ideal position for you! We have straight permanent positions and temporary to permanent positions available with our client.
Bus Drivers in Beddington Job Highlights:
- Short on-boarding process
- Straight Permanent or Temp to Permanent options available
- Medical required, which includes drug and alcohol test
- Pro-rota shifts – mornings, afternoons and evenings
- Training and uniform provided
Bus Drivers in Beddington Job Requirements:
- Valid UK PCV driving licence
- Valid CPC qualification
- No more than 6 points (No TT99, DR10s, CDs)
- 6 months bus experience required
The Best Jobs In The Transport & Logistics Industry
Drive your career in logistics forward with Integrated Solutions!As the industry leader of the PCV transport market, we work with some of the largest companies in the UK transport markets, paving the way forward for Bus, Coach and Mini Bus drivers.
We have thousands of satisfied drivers, that we have worked with over the last 16 years. We look at your current situation, skills and needs and work hard to make sure you’re placed in a suitable and rewarding position. Let’s help you drive your career further!—